Full-Body Tower<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Class 2263

Full-Body Tower
Benjamin Degenhardt
Class 2263

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Benjamin ... Impeccable instruction: efficient, well timed, inspirational with gentle, consistent, and humorous encouragement. I love your style! You ladies were amazing, too! I literally saw your bodies respond to his instruction.
1 person likes this.
I love the Backstroke!
1 person likes this.
Oh I had so much fun with you Benjamin! I feel the energy..thank you. Next time you are in Europe ping me :)
Loved the class Benjamin! Especially the squats/rolldown with the push through bar, great prep for the standing arm spring variation!
As always, Benjamin you gave us a great class! lots of interesting variations and preparations for more advanced exercises! thank you so much, I enjoyed it a lot!
Hi Benjamin, I just finished your workshop in Canmore and I wanted to keep your work fresh in my mind. This class was perfect! Great cueing and nice pace. The next best thing to being in the same room??. Thanks!
Jennifer W
Such a treat to do this class again!! Always so much fun!
Tunde M
I love your sense of humour yet no information gets lost! You are kind, motivating, smart , gentle but pushy in the same time! I loved it! Thanks a lot!
AMAZING!!! LOVED MEETING YOU AT THE PMA!!! THANK YOU!!!
Really appreciate the flow of each exercise, how they are built up progressively and the various tempos. Excellent challenge without compromising form. Wonderful movement- thank you!
11-20 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin