Cardio Jump Board<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 2514

Cardio Jump Board
Mariska Breland
Class 2514

Watch this Class
DJ
DJ
great thanks so much Mariska. A quick question: "overheads" do you have any hints and tips when teaching these for those who find it difficult to do the regular ones let alone the hovering hand version?!
Hi DJ, if you're having trouble with the overhead, first take it to the mat. How are your rollovers? Two things on the reformer that might be holding you back are if the weight is too light or if the straps are too long. Sometimes I struggle on reformers that have straps longer than the ones I'm used to. Try holding higher up on the strap to create more resistance. Press your arms down to your sides, lifting your legs to 90 degrees. Then with your arms firmly by your side, articulate your spine up and over. If that still doesn't work, lose the straps and hold onto the shoulder rests and attempt to rollover that way (more similar to a rollover on a classical pilates mat, which I think is probably the easiest way to do it). Then progress to a heavy spring setting and then to a lighter one or with timed legs and arms. Let me know if any of those help!! Good luck!
1 person likes this.
Thoroughly enjoyed this workout. Always love your classes Mariska...great pace, cueing, creativity and sense of humor!
Mallory K
1 person likes this.
I really love this class. So many great variations and creative programming!
1 person likes this.
WOW! My favorite! How could it not be. It's Mariska! Thank you so much for this challenging and interesting workout.
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this class, I really enjoyed the variations. Nice one sided work! It really helps for an Scoliotic spine.
Mariska i enjoyed and love this class, You have a peaceful voice that makes it look easy....thanks
I really like your dry sense of humor! ??
Nice class!????
Don't know why all the question marks appeared instead of the "laughing emoji!"
I really enjoyed the class:) Thank you!
21-30 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin