Day 2: Legs<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 3346

Day 2: Legs
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 3346

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Love this series, great day two! My favorite was keeping one foot back a bit on skating and then adding the rotation, what a nice little tweak.
Lori
3 people like this.
So day two and already these are two of my all time favorite workouts! I suspect I will have to put the entire challenge into my playlist.

I was surprised that I could do any of the short box work without my leg held down by a strap. I also loved the standing leg twists and the one legged work in the foot series. I worked and got a great stretch on the other leg.

Thanks for this series, I am LOVING it!
What a workout! I could do the right side on the short box series. My left side did not cooperate! I totally worked up a sweat! I'm loving this challenge!!! Thank you:)
2 people like this.
Fun, see you tomorrow!
I was about to say the same thing as Anne-Marie! I will add, what a great cue on the long box regarding starting with the knees to get the set up! I really got that! Thank you Sarah!
Great feedback! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.
1 person likes this.
Thank you a great day two! But really struggled to keep the foot connected on the short box series. Think I know what I need to work on!! haa.
See you tomorrow!
1 person likes this.
Loved you workout again Sarah! Especially standing exercises for balance and the ones on the short box for lateral flexion without feet in the strap were my favorites today. Look forward to the new ones.
1 person likes this.
Yehaaaa!!! Feeling "legs for days"
Loved Lateral flexion on the short box without the safety strap! Talk about controlOGY!
2 people like this.
The thigh stretch in flexion was fun - let's see if I can walk tomorrow!
1-10 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin