Reformer Box Flow<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 424

Reformer Box Flow
Kristi Cooper
Class 424

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Hi Kristi! Love this class. You always have such wonderful cues. What brand of reformer were you on? It looked like a Balance Body reformer, but you commented a few times you that you would use a different amount of springs if you were on a Balanced Body reformer. Just curious? Thanks!
Hi Tamara! I am on Balanced body Reformer. I was trying to mention options in springs for different Reformers. My Reformer didn't have a blue spring and I thought I might have wanted to use a blue on the Breaststroke. Turns out just one Red spring was fine. Thanks for helping me clarify.

Good class with great cues and easy to follow.

Love looking into your archives. Your classes are always great!! Cueing is terrific.
Oh Karen, I so appreciate this comment... I haven't filmed many classes lately, (though I am back on the calendar again!) so I'm thrilled to know that some of the "oldies" are still considered "goodies." You are always so kind. Thank you. Please let me know if you are going to the PMA in Ft Lauderdale in October ok?
Anna L
Kristi, I LOVE the generosity and kindness you extended in the way you taught this class. No detail was skipped. You made sure to give little suggestions to make this a better class in every moment. Thank you so much for the love!!! A great workout and energizing too!
What a wonderful comment Anna. Thank you so much!
Awesome đź‘Ź great cues and teaching points. Perfect set up !!! I will SO be using these moves. Thank you for sharing
Hi Kristi- I first took this class 5 years ago- so interesting to do it again years later and process what resonates differently, and finding new perspectives. Still as challenging today as it was  
in 2015, as a newly certified instructor. Always learning. Thank you ❤️
This was tougher than I thought. Definitely need to practice my teasers. I made it. But it wasn’t easy today. Thanks for a  great short, but strong class. 
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin