Beginner Reformer Flow<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 5609

Beginner Reformer Flow
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 5609

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
It's been too l o n g since I did my workouts and this first time back was just lovely.  Thank you Sarah for your constant excellent cues!
This is a nice side lying series 
Hi Bev V,  What treat to know that this class helped you get back to your workouts!!  Thank you and take care:)
Wonderful Elizabeth D,  I really enjoy the stability challenge of side lying work.  thank you!! 
Whitley N
1 person likes this.
I've recently started my pilates practice again and have been watching your beginner mat series on repeat to mindfully get back into it. I have really enjoyed your reformer beginner classes, you are clear yet don't talk too much to keep me moving. I would really love if you could do a beginner reformer and mat with the advanced movements if that makes sense. 
Hi Whitley N,  Absolutely beautiful.  I am delighted to know that this series is useful to you!!  Beginner mat and reformer with advanced movements?   My take would be essentially progressing to mindful intermediate  work and then mindful advanced work.  Perhaps a similar class format with a few powerful and more advanced moves.  Perhaps an add on to the series would be beginning with intermediate mat, Beginning with advanced mat and the same for Reformer.  I LOVE the idea...  :)Sarah 
1 person likes this.
Sarah, I adore this class. Brilliant cuing and flow for a beginner session and for all skill levels. Added to my favorites. This is one I’ll revisit frequently when I want to calm my mind and move with ease and focus.  Thank you! 
Lacey LOVE. Returning to the fundamentals to retune or dive deeper is crucial.  There is always something new to shift or try.  thank you!
1 person likes this.
Sarah, Thank you so much for this beginner workout.  I am recovering from a torn rotator cuff along with a number of other shoulder issues from an accident.  Even though I have been doing Pilates throughout my recovery, this video was wonderful to just settle into my reformer and listen to your excellent cues.
Love this and the sideline exercises !
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin