Cherry on Top Wunda<br>Laura Hanlon<br>Class 5628

Cherry on Top Wunda
Laura Hanlon
Class 5628

Watch this Class
Jacquie W
1 person likes this.
Great class, Laura! This one got me sweating and I appreciate your approach to the teaser twist on the chair. I also liked that I got to make use of the handles for my chair in this class, which I don't often get to do in the chair classes.
Laura
Thank you Jacquie W ! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed this full body wunda chair class. It is one of my favorites! 
This class offers beautiful flow and high challenge - thank you! Would you explain why you set the springs at one high/one low? On my chair this creates a "catch" when the high spring arrives at the start of the low spring while depressing the pedal. When pumping the pedal repeatedly, do you stop at the "catch" point rather than release the pedal all the way?
Meg
Meg
1 person likes this.
Thank you Laura for the chair fun (work)!
Fantastic...you covered it all...and your teasers are amazing!   Love the flow of this...minimal spring changes.  One just flowed to the next.   Thank you - can't wait to share
Laura
Jennifer S Thank you for your kind comment, I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed the class! xx
Laura
Thank you for your comment and excellent question Linda H - I chose to use one top spring and one bottom spring for the beginning exercise sequence, then just one top spring for the other portion of class to create minimal spring changes throughout. I do understand what you're talking about with the "catch" point of the pedal and have experienced this on certain chairs, some more than others. I like the resistance of the 1 top/1 bottom spring, and chose to safely lift/release the pedal all the way at the top when applicable. When doing so, you must be cautious that the top spring doesn't unhook at the top if there's too much slack. Another option would be playing around with slightly different resistance but having both springs at the same height; either both on the 2nd or 3rd rung. I hope this is helpful and welcome your questions! 
Laura, thank you for your response to my question. Yes, I usually set the springs at the same level, or just one hook apart to avoid the "catch." However, since my chair is the same as the one you used in your class, I decided to follow your spring setting. It felt like a whole new perspective in doing familiar exercises, which I enjoyed!!!
Beautiful class, great, quick full body chair workout, thanks.  
Thank you for that incredible chair class. Your execution was clean and very impressive. Challenging to execute these advanced exercises while talking.  Looking forward to implementing some of these exercises with my clients. Great work Laura!!
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin