TRIADBALL™ Blast<br>Ton V. & Michael F.<br>Class 751

TRIADBALL™ Blast
Ton V. & Michael F.
Class 751

Watch this Class
Pele
Amazing. Great flow. Creative use of the ball. Very innovative. Thank you. Pls come back.
Fantastic! Loved every minute of it! I think it's imperative to have variations in the practice and this class went above and beyond. Well done :) Love to see more classes from these instructors.
I love the team teaching! It is also nice to see that they used the ball for every exercise they did. They are genius!
This class was SO FUN!!! Thank you again and again.
1 person likes this.
Outstanding and fun! Flowing, challenging movements with encouraging cueing. Thank you so much! Hope you will teach more classes!
Thank You Ton & Micheal for the Totally Awesome Class !!! Love the Triadball (overball) for depth in Mat work. and I learned some fun new moves :)
I have always loved the sense of humor Instructors and PA brings to the work. If it weren't for the human ~ touch (funnies) I would feel like a robotron.
Love this class ! It is such a fun and great work out. The class goes by so fast, I truly enjoy it. More please ! :)
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Beautiful class with amazing variations! :D
Thank you so much for some new ideas for a small ball class....very very creative and fun!
F B
Let me tell you something. I wasn't giving too much credit to this class before starting it. Now, that I've practiced it twice today let me tell you is one of the most amazing classes I've done. THKS
11-20 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin