Reformer/Tower Circuit<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3083

Reformer/Tower Circuit
Amy Havens
Class 3083

Watch this Class
Suzana L
3 people like this.
Amy i really loved this combination class. I would love to see even more variations in the future as this combo really works amazingly. Thank you. You are my fav!!
Lori
2 people like this.
Loved this! Your imagery of pulling up instead of just pushing up was very helpful to me. I loved the jumping interspersed with rollbacks etc. I hope you will do some more reformer/tower classes.
2 people like this.
Thank you so much Suzana , I can work on putting something together, yes!! Thanks for the feedback!
2 people like this.
Lori -- thank you!! I think it might be time for me to put together a new class on this apparatus!
3 people like this.
Thank you, Amy. I appreciate how you use precise language to target areas throughout the body. You speak in general and non-judgmental terms but in a way that challenges me to tune in and know what is going on in my body as I move. Plyometric work is a new favorite. Research shows a direct correlation between a person's reaction time (in the active aging population) and plyometrics. Plyometrics helps older adults avoid falling / accidents due to slow reaction and thus remain more independent.
Brett G
1 person likes this.
Perfect workout for the weekend.
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy --- THANK YOU for this very special and genuine comment! It's made my day! I love your input also on the findings and the importance of plyometrics and their benefits for reaction time and fall prevention time for the active aging population! Yes -- keeping people able to respond and react , staying strong and keeping them independent!! I appreciate you!
1 person likes this.
i love this class, added to favs immediately after taking :)
Isabell Thank you!!
1 person likes this.
I keep doing this class.....maybe have another jumpboard class that focuses on abs as well?  Not a complaint, need them all.
41-50 of 65

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin