Lengthen x Stretch Reformer<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 5660

Lengthen x Stretch Reformer
Tracey Mallett
Class 5660

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I loved this class on all the variations! I’m excited to teach a lot of it. Thank you so much! Especially excited about the rotation into saw and neck pull variation. 🙌🩵
1 person likes this.
I feel good I liked the flowing side bends 
1 person likes this.
I loved this! Slower doesn’t necessarily mean no challenge. And I can’t believe how fast it went. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Straight to favorites! Great combo of strength and stretch. Feet in straps, side sit with straps, and the plank work were among my favorite segments. Thank you so much! One to practice again and again! 
Miri J
1 person likes this.
I love this class! Thank you Tracey. It was just what I needed after a stressful week. Pilates Anytime, more lengthening and flowing classes please. 
1 person likes this.
A great class.  Loved the variation of saw with a little bit of resistance!
sandyjgrant
Ha ha I fell for that one! Why would I ever think a Tracy M. class would not involve planks and burning abs? Forget gooey stretching, this was work! But great work and I was glad to have been enticed into the class - i did not abort and ended up with the feel good feeling as promised. The pace was very helpful in being able to do the harder things - thank you!
Thank you Tracy, that was a great class and I loved the shoulder mobility exercises to start with.
Beautiful, calming, mindful mix of stretch, strength and length  movements.  THANK YOU, Tracey.
Mckenzie G
This was JUST what i needed after 8 hours in the car yesterday. And loved that it was a balance of stretch AND work. I think we sometimes feel we have to do one or the other but this was a perfect blending of both.
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin