Full-Body Tower<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Class 2263

Full-Body Tower
Benjamin Degenhardt
Class 2263

Watch this Class
Benjamin- i love this video... i love all your videos. They are amazing. However i do have a question. What can I do to stop my hip from snapping when i raise and lower my legs? This has been happening for years, but not sure how i can correct this. Any suggestions? It happens on both but more so on the right hip. Thanks
Benjamin Degenhardt
Hi Kelly — thanks so much for your comment and question. There is no way I can assess the snapping of your hip from afar, as it may be an intra-articular issue (labrum, cartilage), a muscle/tendon sliding over protruding bone structures at the hip or trochanter, or something else altogether. I personally experienced the "tendon-sliding" quite a bit myself during certain exercises but find that working with heavy leg springs FIRST and thinking of actively drawing the leg into the hip socket when I don't have springs does the trick for me. Perhaps play around with that idea and report back, but know that there could be a variety of causes and this may not make a difference for you.
1 person likes this.
Incredible class , thanks Sooo much!
Becky C
A great way to start this 4 day May long weekend! I'm am atleast 2 inches taller! See you in 2 weeks!
1 person likes this.
thank you mr. degenhardt- you class flowed beautifully , you a pure teacher. You communicate clearly. Some teachers on PA think they are superstars and stand up comedians and the class is all about them- thankfully you never teach like that. you clearly put the clients first.
Benjamin Degenhardt
Thank you Anne , I am so glad you enjoyed this class and appreciate your kind words!
1 person likes this.
you imparted so many helpful tips and information. I learned many new things. Something as simple as centering oneself between the poles. I love the cue breath from the toes
Great workout & instruction as usual! Thank You Benjamin Degenhardt
Wow what energy...what queues...and fun...delicious looking movements and stretch for the body! Will try it out soon when I go to the studio. I was super jealous I couldn’t join there and then! Benjamin Degenhardt do you offer any workshops?...come to Dubai!!! :) I teach at several studios here in Dubai I am sure we can find you one where you can share your magic!
Robin S
loved the ease and gentleness of this class all that spin work was wonderful 
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin