Cherry on Top Wunda<br>Laura Hanlon<br>Class 5628

Cherry on Top Wunda
Laura Hanlon
Class 5628

Watch this Class
Michele M
Thank you Laura!  That was a fun and challenging practice!  I loved your cueing and reminding us to engage the whole body through each exercise.  The stretches were fabulous and I will be both practicing and sharing more of these exercises with my clients too:D. 
Thank you Laura! This was the perfect combination of feel-good and challenge - giving me plenty of things to work on! I’m going to have this one on repeat!
Tanya P
Great one! Thank you Laura ! 
Michele M
Second time around for this practice since I loved it so much the first time!! Will keep repeating these exercises on the chair often!  Thank you Lauren!!
Candy T
the figure four stretch feels like a reward after this class!
Dawvyn W
I love the flow of this class! Watching this video helped me visualize moving between exercises. I am taking in your cues for set up, especially teaser twist!
ISABEL H
love the pigeon pose plus pumping combo stretch at the end. looks delicious - nat and isabel 
Sasha M
beautiful chair class! I noticed this time how the breathing for swan is the same as it would be on the mat if using one breath, but different from our typical pattern of inhaling as we press the bar down. This time, we inhale to lift the peddle, which makes sense! then for side lift we are back to inhaling to lower the peddle. 
Candy T
Execution and cues are always so seamless!
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin