Breath-Focused Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 627

Breath-Focused Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 627

Watch this Class
Kelly S
I loved it! I struggle to get my clients to use the breathing to its fullest! has anybody found a way to get their clients to breathe without having to repeat it so often? or is it just something I'm going to always have to do as an instructor, even with people who have trained with me for 5 years
Hi Kelly....great comment and question here. Breathing...why would it be so 'difficult' right? I am asked myself the same question .. why do I have to keep telling clients to breath?!! Anymore, I'm trying to let go of that strong expectation and rather, let them find their breath on their own. I'm trying to ease up on the "it must be an inhale here and an exhale there" thing, and just let them move. The breath will come......when movement is more free and with ease....I think ! :) Have fun!
Z A
Thank you;)
You're welcome ZA..
This has been my favorite class- great flow, instruction and enough challenge and coordination. Feel like its a great class for strengthening my weak core and injured back. The breathing emphasis is helpful too.
So glad you've enjoyed this class Pamela and that you found the emphasis on breathing helpful. I think it's key to keep the breath in focus....mentally and physically. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.
Lori
1 person likes this.
A newly discovered gem! Loved the arm work especially and the flow of the class was fast enough to keep my heart pumping. One of my new favorites. Thanks Amy! Every week I find a new favorite Amy class!
Lori -- thank you!!
41-48 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin