TRIADBALL™ Blast<br>Ton V. & Michael F.<br>Class 751

TRIADBALL™ Blast
Ton V. & Michael F.
Class 751

Watch this Class
This IMO is not a 2/3 level. It's more of a 1/2. I was not challenged.
Jody ~ Thank you for your feedback. It can be difficult to determine the class level because it is subjective, but after watching this video again, I have decided to keep it as a level 2/3 class. The second half of the class is very challenging and throughout the entire class, there are a lot of important details that a beginning student might not understand right away.
Love this! Will do it over again then begin teaching it! Thanks Ton and Michael...it was like being back in NY with you 13 years ago...
Wonderful as always, thanks guys!
just watched this as in the mood or some "small ball" work. Felt great, thanks
Just what I was looking for today! Fantastic class! More like this please??
1 person likes this.
Just what I was looking for today! Fantastic class! More like this please??
Thank you Liz. We are glad you enjoyed this workout. If you like this one, check out our other classes using the TRIADBALL, session #2343, 1187, 843, 850. Or try one of our mat classes. Enjoy!
1 person likes this.
Oh that was awesome thanks guys
Cheryl Z
I have always enjoyed the side sit ups you guys do on the ball. I felt something deep internally squeezing ball of front top leg while working inner thigh. I thought open leg opposite hand on ball was brilliant it was as if the ball held the opposite sitz bone down when I lifted and opened chest to sky also aided by pressing down on the ball. The teaser series was somehow easier to keep legs in place focusing on the ball. Thank you
31-40 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin