Twist & Tone<br>Jamie Isaac<br>Class 5662

Twist & Tone
Jamie Isaac
Class 5662

Watch this Class
Shona Croft
I fancied a workout today and there you were. Perfect I LOVE your stuff THANKYOU x
Saphira B
2 people like this.
This is a fun, upbeat, and good class for building strength and stretching. Thank you!
3 people like this.
I really loved this. The pace, combinations, and the way it built in the weights. I liked the yoga influence without being hyper stretchy (like advanced yoga tends to go). I liked that it got my heart up and a glow of sweat - all in 30 min! Thanks! More like this, please :).
3 people like this.
What a great workout! I liked how you combined gym style moves with Pilates principles Definitely going to teach some of these moves to my male clients!
Diane Duvall
Love the combination of Pialtes and weights!  So many studies show the importance of real weight work as we age to maintain bone strength and muscle mass.
Nicolas Cimino
Thank you Jamie! I enjoyed the continuous pace class. I have been teaching Astanga Yoga and Pilates for 20+ years. In my studio in Puerto Vallarta we have been blessed as it has been instilled into our practitioners how the breath and movement of yoga compliments the precise anotomical movements of the Pilates method.
Jamie Isaac
Shona Croft Thank you for joining the workout! I'm glad you liked it. There will be more workouts with weights to come, so I hope you enjoy them too. 🙏
Jamie Isaac
Saphira B So happy you enjoyed it. Thank you for working out with me.
Jamie Isaac
Jessica Thank you Jessica! I tried to create a workout that had a little bit of everything, so I'm really glad you enjoyed it! There will be more to follow for sure 
Jamie Isaac
Mimi H Yes! Glad you enjoyed it and I hope your male clients do too 🤙🙏
1-10 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin