Twist & Tone<br>Jamie Isaac<br>Class 5662

Twist & Tone
Jamie Isaac
Class 5662

Watch this Class
Jamie Isaac
Diane Duvall Exactly! Weights are super important. Thank you for joining this class with me
Jamie Isaac
Nicolas Cimino I agree. The 2 disciplines go so well together. Keep on sharing the work you do 👏
1 person likes this.
So good! Can't wait to add to my pilates/yoga mat class..loved the knee stretch version down without a reformer! Great total body workout!

1 person likes this.
Thanks Jamie! That was really fun and went by quickly.  I'll probably use heavier weights next time, but wanted to try it first with lighter. Thanks again, I'll be back for sure!
Jamie Isaac
Marissa Hi Marissa! Glad you enjoyed it and feel ready to go bigger with the weights. 👊
Jamie Isaac
1 person likes this.
Kelly L Yes! Weights, Pilates, yoga, great combo! Let me know how it all goes
Taghrid K
1 person likes this.
Thank you Jamie for a great fun workout, I loved including the  yoga/Pilates variations and using weights which I never used to like, but have realized how important they are to strengthen our muscles and increase our bone density as we age. I love standing functional exercises and loved the combos. Looking forward to more classes like this.
Ray
Ray
1 person likes this.
Thanks, Jamie. I'm likening it. I can't do a side plank with an extended arm and weight due to arthritis in my thumb. So did on my elbow. I'll be back :) 
Clara Z
1 person likes this.
Thank you Jamie!  as so many others have noted, love the pace.  Am a big fan; always like your classes; this one decided to up my weights to 2.5 kg and surprised myself.  great start to the day! 
Chanda Hinman
This is my new go-to workout! It really has everything. Love the twists and stretches combined with strength. Super creative variations! Thanks Jamie. Can't wait for more!
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin